How long does it take to walk through?
- As long as you like, but typically 30-45 minutes.
What do you do in the case of inclement weather?
- If the roads or temperatures become unsafe, we will close for the evening. Check our web site for postings.
Is it handicapped accessible?
- Yes, but some limitations apply. See next question and answer.
What if I have a stroller or wheelchair?
- The paths in the upper Gardens are paved, shoveled and salted and should be accessible to wheel chairs and strollers. The lower wood chip path is difficult to navigate with wheelchairs and strollers but wagon rides are available. Rides from the building to the wagons are available for those unable to walk the path, but there are a couple steps up onto the wagon, so please bring someone to assist you in getting onto the wagon.
Do I need to make reservations or use my tickets on a certain night?
- No, you do not need to make reservations. Pre-purchased tickets from the Garden or Festival Foods can be used during any night of the light show.
Are tickets available for purchase online?
- No, tickets are not available for purchase online. Tickets may be purchased at Festival Foods or at the Garden.
Can I use complimentary admission passes for WPS Garden of Lights?
- No, sorry they are not valid for special events.
How does Membership Night work?
- Every Sunday is a members discounted evening. All members coming on Sundays get in for $2 for the walking tour. An additional $4 per person will be added for each wagon tour requested.
Can I get a refund at any time?
Do you have any food or beverage?
- Yes, chili, a soup special of the night, hot dogs, nachos, cookies, popcorn, candy bars, hot chocolate, coffee, water, soda, and hot apple cider are all available in our Winterberry Café. You can also spice up your hot chocolate with a shot of Peppermint Schnapps or Baileys along with many other alcoholic treats!
Do you have entertainment every night?
- Yes. Check back for the complete schedule.
Will Santa be at WPS Garden of Lights?
- Yes! Get your picture taken with Santa any night during the event before the holiday. Ambrosius Studios will be there taking professional photos. And Mrs. Claus will be here a few nights too!
Will the train display be here?
- Yes! The train display will be here again. The Garden-Gage Train Club is back with their garden-scale model train exhibit.
Where do I park?
- To park close arrive early to park in the Garden's lot or take shuttle buses from Lot G at NWTC (follow the signs). The buses will run continuously from NWTC to the Garden.
Where does the shuttle bus drop us off at the Garden?
- The bus stops directly in front of the entrance and where the admission line ends.
Where does the shuttle bus pick us up?
- The bus picks up basically in the same location as you are dropped off. They do move ahead a few feet away from the admission line. There are 2-4 shuttle buses running each night.
Do you have any new light features this year?
- Yes! Stay tuned for information regarding new 2013 Feature! We will be announcing it as it gets closer to the event!
Wagon Ride Questions
Can I buy my wagon ride tickets in advance?
- Yes, tickets can be purchased in advance at the Garden or at a number of Festival Foods locations including GB East & West, De Pere, Suamico, Manitowoc, Oshkosh, Appleton, Darboy, Neenah, Sheboygan and Fond du Lac.
Can I reserve a wagon?
- No, wagons are based on first come, first served basis, you may want to arrive early to ensure your wagon ride.
How long are the horse/wagon rides?
- 10-15 minutes.
What hours are the wagons running?
- Wagon rides run during open hours and end 30 minutes prior to closing.
How many people can sit on a wagon?
Can a child sit on my lap?
When is the last wagon ride every night?
- Wagon rides end 30 minutes prior to closing.