19th Annual WPS Garden of Lights
Things to Know
- The purchase of advance tickets is strongly encouraged to save time waiting in line.
- FREE Shuttles from NWTC Parking Lot G.
- It takes 30-45 minutes to walk through the show.
- Dress warmly and wear comfortable footwear for this outdoor experience!
- Seasonal food and beverage available for purchase.
- Check the weather to plan your visit.
A variety of food and beverages are avaible in our Winterberry Café including: homemade soup and/or chili, hot dogs, nachos, cookies, popcorn, candy bars, trail mix, chips, gummi bears, hot chocolate, apple cider, coffee, tea, water, soda, beer, wine and shots such as Peppermint Schnapps or Baileys to compliment a hot beverage. Please bring ID for the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
Our Lights Glow Green
WPS provides electricity for all of WPS Garden of Lights using renewable energy through WPS’s NatureWise® Renewable Energy Program. The energy purchased through NatureWise® comes from clean, safe, locally sourced wind and biogas. WPS and GBBG are working together to reduce reliance on fossil fuels, cut down on greenhouse gas emissions, preserve resources for future generations and support local renewable energy resources. The light structures glow almost exclusively using energy-efficient LED lights which not only consume up to 80% less electricity than traditional incandescent lights, but also have a life span of five years or more.
Volunteer at WPS Garden of Lights
This event has attracted over 61,000 attendees and we need your help this holiday season! if you're interested in volunteering, please sign up online, call (920) 491-3691 ext. 105 or email email@example.com.
To sign up online:
1. Follow this link to go to VolunteerSpot: Please check back later.
2. Enter your email address. (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot and your address will NOT be shared)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots and VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. It's that easy!
- Turn off the flash!
- Shoot at twilight for better exposures
- Keep camera steady to avoid blurry pictures
- Visit earlier in the evening or on Sunday nights to avoid crowds
- Dress warmly and wear gloves
Contact Us For More Information
For more information on WPS Garden of Lights, please contact our Special Events Manager, Eileen Wesener, at (920) 491-3691 ext. 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out this video of our 50' tree being set up!