WPS Garden of Lights
WPS Garden of Lights features nearly a quarter of a million twinkling lights. Green Bay Botanical Garden dazzles thousands of visitors throughout the holiday season as it's transformed into a stunning winter landscape featuring botanical light displays inspired by its natural features.
Visit the Emil & Gail Fischer Visitor Center to shop for holiday gifts in the WPS Trellis Gift Shop or take a photo with Santa. Head back to the Winterberry Café to enjoy refreshments and listen to songs of the season performed by a variety of local entertainers. The G-Gagers spice up the Winterberry Café with their model train exhibit. Bring your family and friends to the Garden this holiday season and create memories to treasure for a lifetime!
*Photo courtesy of www.caylorphoto.com.
Check out this video of our 50' tree being set up!
Things to Know
- The purchase of advance tickets is strongly encouraged to save time waiting in line. Get your tickets at the Garden or select Festival Foods locations, which include GB East & West, De Pere, Suamico, Manitowoc, Oshkosh, Appleton, Darboy, Neenah, Sheboygan and Fond du Lac.
- It takes 30-45 minutes to walk through the show.
- Dress warmly and wear comfortable footwear for this outdoor experience!
- Seasonal food and beverage available for purchase.
- Check the weather to plan your visit.
Refreshments & Entertainment
Homemade soup, chili, hot dogs, nachos, cookies, popcorn, candy bars, hot chocolate, coffee, water, soda and hot apple cider are all available in our Winterberry Café. You can also spice up your hot chocolate with a shot of Peppermint Schnapps or Baileys along with many other alcoholic treats!
We have live entertainment every night featuring local choirs, bands and other musicians.
Our Lights Glow Green
WPS Garden of Lights glows almost exclusively using energy-efficient LED lights, or light-emitting diodes, which are illuminated solely by the movement of electrons in a semiconductor material rather than a traditional filament. They not only consume up to 80% less electricity than traditional incandescent lights but also have a life span of five years or more, more than doubling the traditional light lifespan.
Save $1 on Admission
Want to save $1 on admission? Bring a canned good with you to donate to the Salvation Army and we'll take $1 off of your admission. One per person, per visit. Not valid with other coupon offers.
- Turn off the flash!
- Shoot at twilight for better exposures
- Keep camera steady to avoid blurry pictures
- Visit earlier in the evening or on Sunday nights to avoid crowds
- Dress warmly and wear gloves
Special Family Film Festival - Sunday, December 22
- From 5 to 8 pm on Sunday December 22, the Green Bay Film Festival will be showing two short films, The Curious Cat's Christmas and Wise Choice or Lucky Guess. These family-friendly films are FREE for all who attend Garden of Lights that night.
For More Information
For more information on WPS Garden of Lights, please contact our Special Events Manager, Eileen Wesener at (920) 491-3691 ext. 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org