WPS Garden of Lights
Green Bay Botanical Garden transforms into a stunning winter landscape featuring botanical light displays inspired by its natural features.
- Experience the NEW WPS Garden of Lights trail design 2015 Trail Map>>
- A quarter of a million twinkling lights
- New light display featuring more than 15,000 lights
- Food & beverage
- Live entertainment
- Model train exhibit set up by the G-Gagers
- Holiday gifts in the WPS Trellis Gift Shop
- Photos with Santa Claus by Ambrosius Studio
- FREE shuttle parking 2015 Parking Map>>
Volunteer at WPS Garden of Lights
This event attracted more than 60,000 attendees in 2014 and we need your help this holiday season! if you're interested in volunteering, please sign up online, call (920) 491-3691 ext. 105 or email email@example.com.
To sign up online:
2. Enter your email address. You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot. Your email address will NOT be shared.
3. Sign up! Choose your spots and VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. It's that easy!
Contact Us For More Information
For more information, contact our Special Events Manager, Eileen Wesener, at (920) 491-3691 ext. 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For night-of questions, contact our Front Desk, at (920) 490-9457.
For holiday parties, group/bus tours and 25+ tickets purchases, contact our Sales and Rental Coordinator, Amber Crisp, at (920) 491-3691 ext. 113 or email@example.com.
Thank You To Our Generous Sponsors