Minneapolis Area Gardens Trip
We're on the road again! Join us for a tour of five gardens in the Minneapolis area.
- Enjoy exotic plants and beautiful displays in our various gardens at Como Conservatory including: Sunken Garden, Tropical Encounters, Palm Dome, North Garden, Fern Room, The Ordway Gardens, Charlotte Partridge Ordway Japanese Garden, Orchid House, Excedra, Enchanted Garden, Bonsai Collection, and the Edible Garden.
- Lyndale Gardens, located on the northeast shore of Lake Harriet, encompasses four distinctive gardens: Rose Garden, Annual/Perennial Garden, Peace (Rock) Garden, Perennial Trial Garden & Hummingbird/Butterfly Garden.
- The Minnesota Landscape Arboretum, is more than 1,100 acres of gardens and tree collections, prairie and woods and miles of trails.
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden is an 11 acre home to more than 40 sculptures, most famously known for the Spoonbridge and Cherry.
- This tour of the Hsu Ginseng farm follows the journey of the seed up to final products for sale. Visit the gardens, come back to the warehouse, travel through packaging and into our small display/store area.