Art Harvest featuring Fall Family Festival
In honor of our 19th Anniversary, come celebrate the Garden and view the works of many wonderful artists, shop plant sales and see displays by local garden groups - over 30 vendors total. Also enjoy fun activities for children of all ages. Admission is FREE for the whole family! This event will be held rain or shine.
View photos from past events:
Program and list of vendors coming soon...
- B.A.D. (Bay Area Daylily Society) Buds will be selling rare and unusual daylilies
- Green and Gold Hosta Society will sell an array of hosta plants.
- N.E.W. Master Gardeners will share delicious vegetables and information about their garden plots at GBBG
- N.E.W. Rose Society will delight all with the smell of roses and answer rose-related questions
- Vendor raffle featuring the work of the art, craft and plant vendors in attendance
- Homemade lemonade, teas and coffee served by La Java
- GBBG Concessions served all day include brats, hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, veggie patties, chips, ice cream and more!
- FREE parking and shuttle bus pick-up and drop-off at NWTC Lot G
Free Children's Activities:
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Fabric Flower Pins
- Apple Toss
- Scarecrow Craft
- Pumpkin Ring Toss
- Fall Fruit Plink-O
- Potato Tic Tac Toe
- Pumpkin Golf (sponsored by Rasmussen College)
- Wagon Rides (sponsored by Oneida Nation)
- Participating children will also receive an entry into the Children’s Prize Raffle!
More Children's Activities:
- Face Painting by Lori
- Children’s Book Sale by Usborne Books
- and more!
We're looking to fill 72 volunteer shifts! Please sign up online for Art Harvest featuring Fall Family Festival - here's how it works:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/s5MJjs
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy! Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
You can also contact Anne Basten, Membership & Volunteer Manager, at (920) 491-3691 ext. 105 or email@example.com to sign up. Thank you!
Art Harvest Vendor Information
- Artist Invitation & Welcome
Vendor Application & Contract
Release & Waiver of Liability
Operator & Seller Information
Instructions for Operator & Seller Information
For More Information
For more information on Art Harvest featuring Fall Family Festival, contact our Special Events Manager, Eileen Wesener at (920) 491-3691 ext. 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.