TasteBud - Outdoor Culinary Experience & Silent Auction
Due to the weather, TasteBud will be held in our Donald and Patricia Schneider Education Center as well as tented and heated patios on Roger C. Simurdick Patio featuring the Jan Wos Garden and the Mable Thome Patio. Please enter through the main entrance of the Emil and Gail Fischer Visitor Center. Attendees are still invited to enjoy the Garden if weather permits!
Come and Enjoy:
- Proceeds support educational and horticultural enrichment at the Garden.Live Music by: Fat Brass Quartet
- Silent Auction in the Garden
- Culinary Delights among Blooming Buds
- Wild & Fresh Cocktails by: Green Bay Vodka
Features include rare and unusual plants, garden art, gift certificates to local businesses, and more! Packages are being compiled, please check back later for more details. Winners can pick up and pay for their item through the end of the event. Silent Auction payment accepted: cash, checks and credit cards.
Featured Auction Items:
Become a Sonoma Valley Winemaker
Starting Bid: $3,900
This Experience Includes:
- 4-night stay in a standard Fairmont room (1 king or 1 queen bed) at The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Daily breakfast for 2
- Intimate blending seminar for 2 at Imagery Estate Winery, Sonoma
- Private VIP tour and tasting for 2 at Chateau St. Jean, Sonoma
- Tour and tasting for 2 at Benziger Family Winery, Sonoma
- 6 consecutive hours of chauffeured luxury sedan service
- Round-trip coach class airfare for 2 from within the 48 contiguous U.S. to San Francisco, CA
- Winspire booking & concierge service
Garden Sculptures by Dave Reimer
Using the slightest breeze these sculptures move with gracefully sweeping arms.
Made of copper and brass they can remain outdoors all year round.
They are guaranteed for years of maintenance free motion; they will even continue to turn with a full load of snow on them!
Fine Art Steel Creations by Carl Vanderheyden
Carl uses mostly recycled steel and other “found objects” to create spectacular lifelike animals, eagles, angels, and a variety of creations from his mind. His works are featured in “Park in the Art”, “Olde Main St.”, Tundra Lodge, three memorial art installations at Bay Beech Wildlife Sanctuary and two memorial steel art installations along Mariners Trail in Manitowoc, WI. www.carlvan.com
NEW 2014 TasteBud Limited Edition Martini Glass
Hand painted by local Green Bay artist. Limited quantity available night-of TasteBud event for $20. Enjoy with TasteBud’s signature cocktail, Pansy Blossom Cocktail, or take home to enjoy your own favorite cocktail.
Thank You to All Our Sponsors:
Mike & Jessie Raymaker
Culinary Delights Donated by:
Alpha Delight's European Bakery & Café
Bayside Bakery & Café
Brett Favre's Steakhouse
Green Bay Distillery
Hyatt on Main
La Java a Roasting House
Mustard Seed Café/The Private Chef
Not By Bread Alone
Parallel 44 Vineyard & Winery
Radisson Hotel & Conference Center
Simon's Specialty Cheese
The Oilerie Fish Creek
The Runaway Spoon
Titletown Brewing Company
Interested in volunteering? We are currently looking for volunteers to help with the event. Click here to sign up online or please contact Anne Basten, Membership & Volunteer Manager, at (920) 491-3691 ext. 105 or email@example.com.
For More Information:
For more information on TasteBud and to purchase tickets, contact our Special Events Manager, Eileen Wesener at (920) 491-3691 ext. 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org