Thursday, May 18 | 5-8 pm
- Indulge in a sampling of delights from Green Bay area restaurants and caterers
- Stroll through over 250,000 spring blooms
- Sip signature botanical cocktails, wines and brews at the cash bar
- Enjoy live music by Shawn Connelly & Dan Rafferty and a cooking demonstration
- Bid on breathtaking planters, garden art, restaurant packages and more at the silent auction
Event takes place throughout the Garden. In the event of inclement weather, TasteBud will be held in the Schneider Education Center. Business casual dress. Must be 21 or older to attend.
Registration begins April 3!
This is a non-ticketed event. Register by April 21 to receive your FREE drink ticket. Reservations required by Friday, May 12.
$40/GBBG Member; $55/Non-Member
Proceeds support our environmental sustainability initiatives and help us serve over 6,000 children each year through field trips, outreach programs and family education.
Thank you to our sponsors
SPECIAL EVENT REFUND POLICY
- There are no refunds on any Garden special event tickets.
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost, stolen or unused.
- Advance purchase highly recommended (when applicable).
- Tickets are not refunded for any inclement weather including but not limited to snow, wind, rain, thunderstorm, mud, cold or extreme temperatures.
- Refunds will not be given for dissatisfaction with any event, as opinions are subjective.
- Event ticket purchases are non-transferable to another event, Garden membership or Garden education class.
For more information, contact our Special Events Manager, Eileen Metzler, at 920.491.3691 ext. 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.