Weddings & Receptions
2014 Wedding Dates Still Available At Great Rates... Call Our Sales and Rental Coordinator at (920) 491-3691 ext. 113 To Check Date Availability!
When your relationship is ready to bloom, there is no better place to celebrate than Green Bay Botanical Garden. The Garden is the most beautiful venue in northeastern Wisconsin and a wedding here will be one your guests are sure to remember for years to come. The Garden’s 47 acres of display gardens and natural areas capture the beauty of northeastern Wisconsin’s continually changing seasons. Explore the array of versatile settings, each unique in its atmosphere.
Green Bay Botanical Garden is a nonprofit organization that was opened to the public in 1996. Our mission is to cultivate an appreciation for the enduring relationship between plants and people. Through our volunteers and staff, we serve people of all ages by providing year-round educational and recreational experiences within an environment that engages, inspires and refreshes. When choosing the Garden for your event, your rental fees directly support Green Bay Botanical Garden’s operations and maintenance.
Kress Oval Garden
Kress Oval Garden is a contemporary rose garden that is the definition of beauty and the most popular ceremony site at the Garden. This garden is enveloped with vibrant perennials and a lush green lawn surrounded by two brilliant white arbors, a peaceful water fountain and the Stumpf Belvedere -- an exquisite Grecian Gazebo. Peak bloom is June through August. However, this garden is stunning May through October.
Capacity: Approximately 150 seated. Kress Oval Garden can be tented.
This intimate garden has a naturalized style which contrasts beautifully with the more formal gardens that overlook it. Native trees, shrubs and wildflowers surround a bluegrass lawn that is the perfect atmosphere for a timeless wedding ceremony. Peak bloom is early May, but Woodland Garden flourishes May through October.
Capacity: Approximately 150 seated. Woodland Garden can be tented.
Jenquine Pavilion & Overlook Garden
Perched at the highest point in the Garden, this site is a delightful choice for a ceremony. Guests stroll through the beautiful King Shade Garden featuring a springhouse ruin and a tranquil stream. The Pavilion is made of salvaged barn timbers and is situated atop a hill with a breathtaking view. The Overlook Garden is shaded by mature trees and features native plantings including many new cultivars of coneflowers, false indigos and grasses that complement its rustic features. Peak bloom is June through August, but it is beautiful May through October.
Capacity: Approximately 100 seated. The Jenquine Pavilion & Overlook Garden can be tented.
Kaftan Lusthaus is an exquisite three-season gazebo with a Scandinavian design. It features an elegant entrance, impressive hand-painted rosemaling and charming chandeliers. Kaftan Lusthaus is surrounded by the beauty of the formal gardens.
Capacity: Approximately 50 seated.
The Stumpf Belvedere is an illustration of an early Grecian Gazebo. The stars, clouds, and moon engraved into its crown capture the poetry of the view as much as the quote from Wisconsin Poet Laureate, Ellen Kort - "Circle the light...talk to stars...bless the seasons...let peace bloom like a rose...like the small sure lift of wings." This gorgeous structure enhances the spectacular view overlooking the Garden.
Capacity: Maximum of 10 standing.
- Two hour site reservation for ceremony (Friday or Saturday)
- Four hour site reservation for ceremony (Sunday - Thursday)
- Endless photo opportunities. The Garden makes the perfect backdrop for capturing the special moments of the day
- One hour dressing area which includes: A bridal dressing suite fully equipped with a private restroom, full length 3-way mirror, clothing racks and vanity (available on a first come first serve basis)
- Admission and chairs for your guests
- Access to electricity for music and lighting needs
- Access to the site for a 45 minute rehearsal within 3 days prior to ceremony
* No dressing area use is available with rental of the Stumpf Belvedere and there is no access to electricity.
Cornerstone Foundation Hall
The Garden has the ability to accommodate elegant indoor receptions. Envision filling Cornerstone Foundation Hall with family and friends for a lavish reception. The space features stunning high-ceilings with organic tones that complement exposed wood beams, large windows overlooking the Garden, and a rich colored floor. The hall can accommodate 212 guests for exquisite receptions situated within the Garden’s timeless natural setting. Guests may spill out into the adjacent K.C. Stock Foundation lobby or onto the L.G. Wood Foundation deck as music and laughter waft throughout the Garden.
Capacity: Maximum of 212 seated.
- Nine and a half hour site reservation for reception (2-11:30 pm)
- Endless photo opportunities. The Garden makes the perfect backdrop for capturing the special moments of the day. We welcome you to take photos during Garden hours.
- Admission for your guests. Your guests are welcome to explore the Garden during Garden hours.
- 72" round tables and beautiful banquet chairs for your guests.
- A wireless microphone. Slideshow packages are available for an additional fee.
Garden Angel and above members receive a discount on wedding site rentals. Please inquire about membership at the Garden for details.
Printer-friendly version Frequently Asked Questions
Printer-friendly version Preferred Professionals
Rental Rates, Availability, Appointments & More Information
For rental rates, availability or to set an appointment to see the venues at the Garden, please contact our Sales & Rental Coordinator, Amber Crisp at (920) 491-3691 ext. 113 or email@example.com