Photographs and videos are a wonderful way to remember your visit to Green Bay Botanical Garden. We encourage visitors to take casual photographs or shoot videos for their personal use and enjoyment. Personal photographs and videos are not to be used for commercial purposes. We also encourage you to post your photos or videos on our Facebook page. We would love for you to share your experience with us!
The photography guidelines outlined below are intended for all guests, however a permit is necessary for those who wish to use the Garden’s setting as the background for posed photography or commercial videos. This includes wedding, family, engagement, senior photos or the like, and all other commercial photography. It is the responsibility of the photographer or videographer to apply for a permit. Permits can be obtained during regular garden hours or by contacting our Sales & Rental Coordinator, Amber Crisp at (920) 491-3691 ext. 113 or email@example.com
We ask that you follow a few simple guidelines that will allow us to maintain the Garden for all visitors and future patrons.
- Do not pick the flowers or rearrange plant foliage for any purpose.
- Do not block the pathways, especially when photographing groups.
- Do not hang clothes, backdrops or other props on plants and trees.
- Do not remove plant labels for any reason.
- Do not smoke.
- Do not bring in any alcoholic beverages.
- Stay on the pathways at all times, keeping equipment and people out of flower beds.
- No pets are allowed on the grounds of Green Bay Botanical Garden.
- Clients need to arrive camera-ready, or make arrangements to rent our dressing room.
- For your own protection, do not leave equipment unattended.
Appointments & Pricing
Appointments are not required for posed photography sessions such as family portraits, engagement photos and senior photos. Appointments are required for wedding photo sessions and group (15 people or more) photo sessions. For pricing information or to make an appointment for a wedding or group photo session, please contact our Sales & Rental Coordinator at (920) 491-3691 ext. 113 or firstname.lastname@example.org