Jobs & Internships
Date Posted: May 21, 2014
Green Bay Botanical Garden
Job Title: Custodian/Banquet Set-Up
Status: Part Time Non-exempt; working evenings and/or weekends; average 15-20 hours/week
Reports to: Custodial Supervisor
Date: February 2015
- Clean buildings and set-up for events and meetings on the Garden grounds according to schedule.
- Daily (unless otherwise requested) cleaning of the Visitor Center, including the upper and lower level public areas, bathrooms, offices, gift shop, kitchen and storage areas.
- Empty all trash and remove to dumpsters.
- Weekly (unless otherwise requested) cleaning of the Horticulture/Volunteer Center, including the reception area, kitchen, bathrooms, showers, office areas.
- Upon request, clean the Lusthaus and Hobbit House.
- Set up and tear down meeting rooms/spaces as scheduled.
- Request cleaning supplies and repairs.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Able to work with cleaning chemicals.
- Able to push a vacuum and a cleaning cart (up to 20 pounds of lifting, pulling, pushing).
- Able to lift and move tables and chairs.
- Able to work alone without direct supervision.
- Able to communicate effectively with staff, volunteers and guests.
To apply: Email resume or complete application below along with a letter of interest to